Modell acceptance tests acc. IEC 60193 and IEC 62006
Our test rigs fulfil the international standard IEC 60193 / IEC 62006 to achieve reproducible and valid data of the acceptance test for turbines, pump turbines and pumps.
Fields of study:
- IEC 60193 Hydraulic turbines, storage pumps and pump-turbines - Model acceptance tests
- IEC 62006 Hydraulic machines - Acceptance tests of small hydroelectric installations
An essential advantage of the test rig is a flexible adaption to the specific requirements. With our own mechanical production also major modifications are practicable. It is also possible to provide the closed circuit with an open channel.
- Closed circuit. Piping: DN 500
- Main pump: Up to 750 l/s and 90 m at 980 rpm. Variable speed, up to 500 kW
Energy dissipator: 4-stage plunger valve, free of cavitation
- Underwater tank: Variably adjustable pressure: 1 m to 10 bar absolute. Adjustable cavitation conditions
- Flow measurement (IDM)
- Motor / generator (max. 250 kW) for examined machine
- Overview: 4-Quadranten test rig
Flow measurement including calibration tanks. Data acquisition is designed for static and dynamic measurements.
- Laser-Doppler anemometry (LDA)
- Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
- Cavitation measurement
- Efficiency measurement
- Characteristic measurement
Test rig acc. IEC 60193 / IEC 62006
We adopt our test rigs to special demands. Contact us to discuss your questions and custom design of the test rig.
Standards & norms
- IEC 60193: Hydraulic turbines, storage pumps and pump-turbines – Model acceptance tests
- IEC 60534: Industrial-process control valves
- ISO 9906: Rotodynamic pumps – Hydraulic performance acceptance tests
- IEC 60041: Field acceptance tests to determine the hydraulic performance of hydraulic turbines, storage pumps and pump-turbines
- IEC 62006: Hydraulic machines – Acceptance tests of small hydroelectric installations
The list above is an excerpt. For the fulfillment of other standards please contact us.